Saturday, August 30, 2003

New House

Nothing new... I'm still trying to get stuff situated into the new house. It's been almost 7 months since moving in, and I still have my spare bedroom full of boxes of crap. Yes... Crap! But luckily I have plenty of closet space to get rid of it all in. I am looking forward to going though the old boxes from my parent's house. Finding things like my old cub scout hat and belt, old school work, computer magazines advertising New 486 systems for only $999. :) Funny stuff.

Future plans for the house... fix mailbox (my first attempt at replacing the damn thing is about to fall over), get everything put-up, expand patio and cover, then build a garage. After that, I'll be ready to remodel what I want in the house. Two garage plans I'm looking at - Garage 1 and Garage 2. With some help from family and friends, this shouldn't take long to put-up. Once this is all done, which I hope will be within a year or so... I'll be ready to remodel. WOOHOO!!

Hmmm, what else. Dang I have a boring life. LINUX AND DALLAS STARS RULE!!!

No comments: