Friday, April 15, 2011

Loading data from old website

Before Blogs were all the rave I had a website that I posted some thoughts to, and I'll probably start loading some of that data here soon.  These are posts going back to 2001, so it'll be neat having all this in one place.

I have copies of the website someplace, but what I'm posting is from Archive.org which is amazing it still has copies of my old site :)

As for posts after 2005, that's when my wife and I got together and setup a family website at http://www.samandflip.com and we blogged from there mostly so check there for the happenings in our lives after 2005.  In 2010 I found this blog on Blogger which I had actually forgotten about and started using it more for a personal Tech blog.

Also in 2002 I bought a 1955 Chevy 210 I hoped to fix-up, and I setup a blog for that project at http://sams55chevy.com.  I worked on it for about a year then it sat idle for another 3 or 4 and eventually got sold on EBay. You can view the Blog posts for it here on Archive.Org though I'm not sure I'll copy these into this Blog though who knows.

No comments: