But for the time being here's what I have spec'ed out:
- iMac 27"
- 3.20GHz Intel Core i3
- 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB
- 1TB Serial ATA Drive
- ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB GDDR5 SDRAM
- 8x double-layer SuperDrive
- Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (English) & User's Guide
- Magic Mouse + Magic Trackpad
- AppleCare Protection Plan for iMac - Auto-enroll
All and all this looks like a sweet system, so I'm curious to see what they change next week. They're talking about adding Thunderbolt and Sandy Bridge, but I'm not sure I'll get much out of either of those but it'll be nice to have I guess.