Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wow! 6 years later!

While working with GoogleCL I saw it supported posting to a Blog, so I figured I'd create one to see how it worked. Putting in my username samalex I saw one already existed, and low and behold it was a blog I setup in 2004!

Google gave me the option to reclaim it, which was nice of them, so I now have it back... and this is Post 2 almost six years later.

Looking at the "ventures I'm working on" the biggest one that did come to fruition is "getting a life" which I feel like I've found thanks to my wonderful family. Back then in 2004 I was a lonely sole, but now I feel like I'm living a dream every day.

As for the other things, after the '55 Chevy sat in the garage for 3 years untouched I sold it on EBay. Also we did end up remodeling the house but sold it about 5 months ago, and we've since built a new house which is MUCH nicer. And the Colo for web hosting is still something I'd like to do, but chances are I'll go with a VPS if I go that route since it's cheaper.

So things are going great. I'm not sure if I'll keep this Blog going, but I'll play with it using GoogleCL for a while and see where it goes.

Sam

No comments: