Thursday, January 10, 2002

KAKW-62, the local WB/UPN network, has switched to Univision

Well, it's over a week into the new year.. can't believe it's already 2002. Anyway, the camera is back up. I had it down due to a flakey system, but it's back up. Another bummer is KAKW-62, the local WB/UPN network, has switched to Univision, a Spanish network. Both local cable providers already have this network, so what's the point?

Anyway, some friends and I contacted all the local cable providers and I posted messages on the newsgroups. The local paper got wind of this and interviewed us for a front page article. I have heard back from both cable providers and Road Runner is attempting to find other sources for UPN and WB, but Clearsource is not. I'm in the process of getting an outside antenna setup.

No comments: